In-Between Moments

Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed.
- Corita Kent

When one looks back on life, what will be remembered? Usually the most exhilarating or momentous events stand at the forefront, but what about the time spent between such occasions? Over time, those daily activities that consume our lives fade, and when asked what we've done (during the past week for example) we find ourselves drawing a blank and desperately wondering where our time was spent.

This is my attempt to prevent that from happening as I navigate through the world with a great book and my camera. I want to remember all the printed and bound words that keep me up until the early morning hours or hit the wall as I hurl them in frustration, the baking adventures taking place in my small kitchen and my trials and errors as I enter the exciting world of digital photography.

I truly believe that each of these small moments help to define me as a person, and I hope to find others who are as passionate about their in-between moments as me.

Comments

Popular